About Me

My photo
My blog is about my life. Crafts I do, food I cook, shopping, make-up, drawing, books, music, films... I got B.Sc. in geology. I like olives, the color purple, pin-up styles and Sen-Sommer Vise :)

Thursday 22 July 2010

Falling behind!!!

Been a busy bee lately :) I have photos for a few more posts, they just seem to be piling up :)

First a FOTD. I felt like pink makeup, but wasn't sure what to do for a contrast color on the lower lash line. So I asked my boyfriend, and he picked out the green. I really liked the result :)













I also tried some nail varnish. My boyfriends cousin was visiting, and brought some I could try. The grey color is by Rimmel and is called Grey Matter. I love the color, but it was a bit thick to apply, which I find a lot of Rimmel varnishes to be. The Glitter over the grey was from Bourjois. I really liked that. I think they have a great consistency. I will be having a look for that one for my self :) I think the color worked best with the glitter over the top.



Coming up is another FOTD and some haul pictures :) With that I might do some pics of my nail varnish stash and maybe some swatches too, depending on time :)




No comments:

Post a Comment