About Me

My photo
My blog is about my life. Crafts I do, food I cook, shopping, make-up, drawing, books, music, films... I got B.Sc. in geology. I like olives, the color purple, pin-up styles and Sen-Sommer Vise :)

Friday 11 February 2011

Cobbler


A few weeks ago me and my man was watching TV, and someone was given a peach cobbler. I've never actually tried a cobbler before, and it looked really yummy.

Since I had some apples, that needed to be used, I thought instead of making a crumble, I'd try a apple and peach cobbler.

So I searched my cook books and found nothing. Then I goggled it, and found a lovely one on.

The recipe is "unfortunately" from an American site, which raises the problem of conversion into metrics for me :) (I have no clue on American measurements what so ever lol)

But I found a good site for converting.

It is yummy, and not the last time I'd make a cobbler :)

I made mine gluten and dairy free using gluten free flour, pure sunflower spread, soy milk and soy yoghurt.

Also be careful about the cooking time. It was a little much for the edges of mine, think I'd given mine a check after 15 minutes, to see if it really needed 20 total :) Could just be my oven though.

Served it up with soy whipping cream with a dash of vanilla extract stirred in.



x

No comments:

Post a Comment