About Me

My photo
My blog is about my life. Crafts I do, food I cook, shopping, make-up, drawing, books, music, films... I got B.Sc. in geology. I like olives, the color purple, pin-up styles and Sen-Sommer Vise :)

Monday 13 June 2011

Cute Cupcakes

Right, so in my joy of discovering Bakerella I wanted to share my first try at these cupcake baskets she's done.

I did try my hand at some cupcake bites, but had some difficulty, and need some more kitchen tools to make them presentable (but they were very tasty despite being misshapen).

I did try and make basket handles for mine, but didn't find any sour straws anywhere, and trying to braid laces wasn't sturdy enough to stand. So I just focused on getting the sanding sugar look right. Will have to look for lager muffin cups if I try and decorate with mini candy, just so there is a bigger surface to work with.

Enjoy the snaps of the result:




























































No comments:

Post a Comment