About Me

My photo
My blog is about my life. Crafts I do, food I cook, shopping, make-up, drawing, books, music, films... I got B.Sc. in geology. I like olives, the color purple, pin-up styles and Sen-Sommer Vise :)

Saturday 9 October 2010

Do you know the muffin man?


So as I said in my post earlier today, I was going to bake muffins. I found my allergy cookbook, and used that as a base idea.
I used about 200ml of rice milk, 250gr. flour, 2 eggs, 50gr. melted soy spread, 50gr. of dark muscovado sugar, 1 tablespoon of gluten free baking powder, a pinch of salt, a teaspoon of cinnamon, half a teaspoon of allspice, 50gr. of raisins, and 3 apples from the garden peeled and cut into chunks.
I used my silicone muffins moulds for the first time. And how I LOVE them!!!! I just put a thin layer of soy spread in the moulds, and then filled them with the dough. I baked them in the oven for 15 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.

They are very delicious. And not too sweet. They kinda remind me of the cake called Herman.

I hope you'll enjoy.
x



No comments:

Post a Comment