About Me

My photo
My blog is about my life. Crafts I do, food I cook, shopping, make-up, drawing, books, music, films... I got B.Sc. in geology. I like olives, the color purple, pin-up styles and Sen-Sommer Vise :)

Sunday 10 October 2010

Random Sunday post

I just wanted to do a little post. Earlier this weekend I was talking about a salad dressing, I currently love. It's the simplest thing in the world. I mix sesame seed oil, rice vinegar and agave syrup. It just tastes yummy :D

And I've started reading the first Twilight book. So far actually liking it. Was worried I'd find it a bit to teeny angsty, but isn't as bad in that department, as I thought.

Might post about food tomorrow. I'll be trying out something new with king prawns, inspired by some king prawns we got from the Chinese take away :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment