About Me

My photo
My blog is about my life. Crafts I do, food I cook, shopping, make-up, drawing, books, music, films... I got B.Sc. in geology. I like olives, the color purple, pin-up styles and Sen-Sommer Vise :)

Saturday 25 September 2010

dinner today :)


I started today by making desert :) Vanilla and lime pannacotta.

Below you see my ingredients:

7 sheets of gelatine
3 dl of soy milk
3 dl of soy whipping cream
3 dl of soy yoghurt
Vanilla
2 limes
6 tablespoons of sugar

You start by cutting the gelatine in strips and put them in a bowl of cold water to soften.
Then in a pot you put the milk, sugar, vanilla and finely grated peel of 1 1/2 lime. Heat, but don't let it boil. Take of the stove. Squeeze the water out of the gelatine and and to the pot and stir to dissolve. Whisk in yoghurt and cream and add lime juice to taste. Strain the liquid and pour into moulds. Put in the fridge to set.


It takes about 4 hour for me before they are completely set.


And since I'd spent my time today making pannacotta and filming my tutorial, dinner today was:


Hope you'll enjoy
x




No comments:

Post a Comment