About Me

My photo
My blog is about my life. Crafts I do, food I cook, shopping, make-up, drawing, books, music, films... I got B.Sc. in geology. I like olives, the color purple, pin-up styles and Sen-Sommer Vise :)

Sunday 26 September 2010

New Looks + Still for my first tutorial


So the above picture was taken after I filmed the tutorial. I still need to get the footage on the PC and edit it, but I thought I'd share the result of the makeup.

In this picture I've used a gold shadow in the inner corner, and a gel liner from Clinique (think it's called Egyptian) and blended that out. I think it gives a really nice color as an eyeshadow. I've not been using much of it, so I thought, I'd try something new with it, cause I really like the color. I'll be doing that again :)


This look is made with a Gosh quad called Tucan (yellow green blue and turquoise). I just thought I'd try and make a look solely with that palette. I might try one with the other Gosh quad I have (think that one is called Aloha, pink blue orange and green).
.x


No comments:

Post a Comment