About Me

My photo
My blog is about my life. Crafts I do, food I cook, shopping, make-up, drawing, books, music, films... I got B.Sc. in geology. I like olives, the color purple, pin-up styles and Sen-Sommer Vise :)

Monday 13 September 2010

New buys

While in Denmark I bought some new stuff.

In the airport on the way to Denmark I bought a blush at the MAC counter. It's called Vintage Grape, and is purple and pink. I don't have any photo's yet, but will post as soon as I do (will have to charge camera tonight and try and do some pics tomorrow). I am loving this blush though. I was a bit afraid it might look too dark on me, and that I could only use it for dramatic looks, but I find it really good for more toned down looks too :D

I also got some mascaras. I had run out of my Lash Queen Feather Collection in brown. And I love this mascara!!! It doesn't make my eyes water, and my lashes feel soft after I've applied the mascara.
I also bought the newest Helena Rubinstein mascara they had: Lash Queen Sexy Blacks.
I find this to have the same pros as my other HR mascara, but I didn't find it to give me more volume than the other one does (it's supposed to be the one that adds the most volume of all the HR mascaras). But I still like it. The bottle is really pretty :)
But as for the formula goes I don't think it seems different from the Feather Collection or Feline Blacks.



I also got a new jar of Origins Nights-A-Mins cream. I LOVE this night cream. I've tried other night creams, but I never liked using them. my face always felt super sticky. But this one gives you that feel of super hydration without feeling like you need to peel your face of your pillow in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment