About Me

My photo
My blog is about my life. Crafts I do, food I cook, shopping, make-up, drawing, books, music, films... I got B.Sc. in geology. I like olives, the color purple, pin-up styles and Sen-Sommer Vise :)

Monday 27 September 2010

Easy linguine


I was going to spend today experimenting with stuff for the make-up competition, but I woke up with a cold sore, and am feeling ill from the meds for it, so I'll just settle with posting last nights dinner.

Below you have the image of my ingredients

Peeled and chopped tomatoes
Lean mince
Chunky cut onions and fresh garlic splits
Chunky cut red and yellow peppers
Sage and smoked salt
Smoked paprika, cinnamon, thyme and pepper
Basel and garlic linguine
You boil the linguine.
Fry the mince in a bit of oil. Then add onion and garlic and fry till onions go clear. Then add the peppers, tomatoes and spices and herbs. Let simmer for a few minutes and serve. Top with some green olives.
Variation tips:
You can add cream or some red wine to the dish for a different flavour.
Or if you're in Denmark (or if you have access to it), you can add a scoop of Buko Pikant Ost (a cream cheese with a spice/herb mix), and then not add the sage and smoked salt. It'll give the dish a really lovely taste :)
x



No comments:

Post a Comment