About Me

My photo
My blog is about my life. Crafts I do, food I cook, shopping, make-up, drawing, books, music, films... I got B.Sc. in geology. I like olives, the color purple, pin-up styles and Sen-Sommer Vise :)

Monday 13 September 2010

Pin up looks

Lately I have been fascinated by pin up vintage looks. I've been trying to do some of the hair styles too. Below are some images from older looks I've done. did a really good makeup Saturday, but the camera was out of battery, so I didn't get any snaps. Will try and recreate it later. I'm currently looking into doing pin-curls, but need to get some hair product that will work better than what I have. I find it hard to get the curls to stay in my hair, since it's long (so heavy) and very straight naturally, so it just doesn't take to curls well. But I'll try and get some pics up of the results.


For the first look, I have curled my hair with bendy foam curlers.









This look was inspired by Betty Page bangs and the use of big curls in the front in vintage styles.






No comments:

Post a Comment